By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Zumba Instructor Here - Hello!
faridadancer
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:31:52 AM

Groups: Registered

HI! My name is Farida, and I'm currently a Zumba instructor. I've been teaching as a tool to motivate my weight loss journey. But most of all I LOVE Dancing, Music & Zumba! At first when I started teaching 6 times a week I could eat what ever I wanted and wouldn't gain a pound. But now I'm saying, ...what's the point of that! I've now begun eating healthy with natural foods, such as oatmeal, eggs, fruits and veggies and lean protein and ...it's working! I've lost almost 10 lbs in 3 weeks! Just this past weekend I had a cheat night with nachos at the movies with mm's and went back on the wagon the next day . It's great! I teach about 9 times a week now and I love it and feel like a star! Originally I was 190..then did atkins and got down to 155..and pretty much yo yo'd from there. But when I began teaching I felt like crap, nauseous after teaching but now on this new healthier regime I feel great! One of the things i missed while on atkins was 'cereal and milk"..yummmm! Now with my oatmeal in the morning, sprinkled over with all bran buds..i feel awesome! Wishin' everyone the best of luck and for the best summer ever!. What is Zumba? It's a latin-inspired aerobic dance workout. If you love to dance, ask about Zumba at your local gym. Just like lays...bet you can't take just 1!
Sponsor