By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Graphics and Flickering Lights
Abqaiq76
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:59:45 AM

Groups: Registered

Hi, you don't have this problem yet, but be sure to minimize moving graphics and definitely avoid flickering flights on your banners and graphics. It can cause seizures and trigger migraines. In fact, I had to cancel another website I almost joined because of the busy graphics and flickering banners they had posted. I think Goggle won't allow flickering graphics for this same reason. Even for those without these issues, its annoying so please keep it CALM yet attractive like you have it now!
Sponsor  

matthew
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:56:42 AM

Groups: Admin, Administrators, ModeratorCalorie, Registered

Totally with you on that!!

I cannot stand those kind of ads, and try to squash them as soon as they pop up.

If you or anyone ever notices a flickering or busy graphics, please report them here with the name of the websites advertisement. It’s really easy to block that ad.

To be honest, I really wish I didnt have to put ANY ads on the site, since they clutter everything up. But the bills need to be paid! Running a website is more expensive than I would like it to be ; )

Abgaig, thanks for the feedback!

-Matthew