By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Staying focused
countdown2010
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:50:41 PM

Groups: Registered

What's your favorite source of motivation?
How do you stay focused?

To stay focused, I watch youtube success stories. I love to browse body building sites for amazing transformations from morbidly obese to super sports model. I listen to audbiobooks by Dr Oz and many other experts on motivation and health. I constantly feed myself with information on nutrition, fitness, health, supplements, etc. I'm taking an online weight training course to understand better what I'm doing.

Sponsor  

susyb
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:14:05 PM

I took a picture of my scale at my highest weight and plastered that on my wall, keeps me pretty motivated.

diatman
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:23:44 PM

Thinking of my family keeps me motivated! My children are 16&17 so it won't be long before I have grand kids and I want to be around to enjoy them. The way I was going I dout I would have, with my family history of heart disease. Wanting to look better for my wife also keeps me going! TV shows about weight loss inspire me as well, Biggest Looser and X-Weighted being my favs. Lets not forget Rohmrm, he motivates us all.
Ugh
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:47:36 PM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I just watched a couple of you tube videos and they were very motivational. For me, this website itself is very motivational. I love the logical nature of it!
leightonjaquan
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2014 12:12:35 AM

Will you focused Dave Ruel for muscle building???

I don't know how is your body type. But i confirmed that Dave Ruel Reviews you have to focused on it. Because here you may find home base treatments and workouts for your body building. Dave Ruel and his wife are one of the famous for it work about fitness and muscle building. After your focus help other for getting muscles strong and get fit.
saaddar
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:44:22 AM

I stay busy to search a best treatment for diabetes
, Because my mostly family members are patient of diabetes . I search on you tube , google and many medical books . I remain focus to get information about that disease .
Thomas1122
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:42:04 PM

Practice concentration by turning off all distractions and committing your attention to a single task. Start small, maybe five minutes per day, and work up to larger chunks of time. If you find your mind wandering, just return to the task at hand. "It's just like getting fit,"