By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Weight Loss
shandyhope31
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:35:01 PM

Groups: Registered

I am a 31 year old female without any children and have broken my right foot several times just by standing on it with ALL my weight. I have considered the gastric lap-band, however if you dont know how to eat right then it wont matter. I started on a 1500 caloric diet eating what I want January 1 of 2011, and I weoghed in at 299.06. ANd for two weeks I was at a 1500 diet eating five times a day, with minimum exercise. Monday, the 17 I weighed in at 281.06, honestly. Its not easy and frankly I am sick and tired of food, especially healthy stuff. But I want to live and I want to live with as little health problesm as I can. I am losing weight for ME!!!!!
Sponsor  

karinlc
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 29, 2011 8:18:45 AM

good for you .....you are actively making decisions that will add quality and health to your life. Yes, I know everything worth having requires a certain amount of work and discipline. I made the decision to MOVE and I feel so much better because of it.....You go girl!!! Cheers, Karin Lynn
HDmom
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:42:47 AM

No it isn't easy. I have lost and gained more than I can count. I've also quit smoking a number of times and believe me, quitting smoking is much easier than losing weight. I have decided that this time I am going to eat well and count calories, no more fad diets or diets that I have to pay for. I like the idea of counting calories, it makes you aware of what you are putting in your mouth...for example, a milkshake is 1170 calories, pretty much my whole daily intake...definately not worth it! Every thing that I eat has to be worth the calories or I am not eating it....and a piece of chocoalte everyday is a must.
karinlc
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 06, 2011 5:32:31 AM

years ago I had tried every "plan" there was....I had joined every wgt loss company, had spent thousands of dollars and all I did was go up and down and nothing really had changed. I had not accepted that I would have to think differently and act differently FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. It really is a life change but now I have finely GOT IT and over the last 8 years I have gradually changed my life and feel better by it. It really does happen one day at a time. Make today a healthy day....eat responsibly and DO, I repeat, DO move. I started 15min every day (walking) and then gradually added 5min. and kept it going to the point I started to feel proud of myself and the exercise got easier and so I did more and more.....I have a whole story about this but the for now this is all I need to say......I think the moving bit is the secret all people who struggle with weight need to know. It changes how your body works. I am down it Mexico now for 6 weeks , can't weigh myself but that is not even important to me....the moving part will take care of the food part.......keep at the recording/start moving and the rest will just happen. cheers, Karinlc
TomBrimeyer
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:14:50 AM

Best Foods For Weight Loss

Cucumber
Black Beans
Oats
Avocados
Salmon
Blueberries
Broccoli
Brown Rice
Pears
Download Full List Here
cooper1122
#6 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 2:22:31 AM

Prevention articles on weight loss, weight loss success stories, weight loss programs, and weight loss surgery.