By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

I need a personalized kick in the ass. Do you?
Ugh
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:17:13 PM

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

I just started a new support group, "Try to Slim Our Lines". Check out the information below and please join if you are interested!

I noticed that not many of the support groups are not used and this appears to be partially due to the fact that the forums are more user friendly and active. However, sometimes more personalized support can increase motivating! I want to know the person I am talking to. What are his/her goals and circumstances? How is he/she doing? I want him/her to follow up on my progress and provide me with that kick in the ass I may need! If you need this to, please join! :)

The goal of "Try to Slim Our Lines" is simple. The group serves to be a supportive venue in which members can encourage others to reach their weight loss goals. Although we all have very different reasons for gaining the weight, our motivations are the same so lets help each other!

Anyone is welcome to join "Try to Slim Our Lines". The more people we have the better. Everyone needs support!

The only expectation I have is that everyone is kind. Think of the rule you learned in kindergarten, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". :) While honesty is valued, please phrase your statements well.

Thanks and I hope to have you join "Try to Slim Our Lines" soon!
Sponsor