By using these forums you are agreeing to follow our Forum Rules. The NoFollow tag is enabled. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Suffering from gingivitis
Janet123
#1 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 11:49:59 PM

Groups: Registered

I am suffering from a condition known as gingivitis. My gums are reddish and swollen, bleeding occurs while brushing and flossing. I can't afford the bad breath due to this. I tried some oral gels and mouth wash for this. But it didn't give any relief. Then I searched for these symptoms. I came to know that these were the symptoms of gingivitis. If we are not giving much care to this, it may lead to a severe condition known as periodontitis. And this periodontitis will result in tooth loss also. I read that the chance for affecting this disease was more in diabetic persons. I am concerned whether I have chances for diabetics in future. Really, I am too much concerned over my health. But I think, I am in the starting stage of this disease and It is possible to prevent this disease by giving necessary care. So I am planning to consult a clinic in Calgary having treatment for periodontitis. Also, I would like to know what all things I have to follow in the home to prevent this disease? If anyone knows any home remedies to prevent this, please share it with me.
Sponsor  

rogermike
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 7:06:35 AM

Groups: Registered

What kind of diseases is this? I even didn't heard about this disease before.